AASA Superintendent Transition CohortHIT THE GROUND LEARNING
PDK Education Partnerships will provide:
- Support for transition
- Guidance for developing and supporting district leadership teams
- Facilitated discussions around the problems of practice discovered during the transition process
- Research-based tools and practices to support continuous improvement
- A forum for networking and critical friend support
This cohort will address topics such as:
- Change Management
- Board & Governance
- Communication & Partnerships
- Teaching & Learning
These are examples and not an exhausitive list.
This is an excellent opportunity for new superintendents to hit the ground learning, engage in reflective practice, develop personal and public narrative, analyze and anticipate emerging trends to adapt leadership, and build relationships with other system leaders.
Deadline to Register: May 15, 2018
For more information, please contact Bernadine Futrell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
AASA has had a strong and long-standing relationship with PDK International and we are excited to partner on this initiative that will highly benefit superintendents as they transition into new settings, not only within the school district but the entire community.Daniel A. Domenech